Viviane Gaspar Ribas EL Marghani
240 Amintas de Barros St. • Curitiba, PR 80060205
+55 (41) 99938-9983 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Ph.D in Engineer Mechanical Aeronautic.
Dedicated professor with 23 years’ experience in Industrial Design, Human Factors, User Experience and Project Managment.
Directs innovative product projects and is responsible to coordinate activities of undergraduate, master and doctoral students.
Instituto Tecnológico de Aeronáutica S. Jose dos Campos, SP | Ph.D. Aeronautical Mechanical Eng., 2010
Universidade Federal de Santa Catarina Florianópolis, SC | Master of Production Engineering, 2001
Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná Curitiba, PR | Bachelor of Industrial Design, 1997
Colégio OPET Curitiba, PR | Undergraduate in Technical data processing , 1993
Federal University of Parana Curitiba, PR
Professor of Industrial Design and Graphic Design August 2002 - Present
- Analyze administrative processes in the Board of Education Research and Extension of the University.
- Collaborate in the activities of the Innovation Committee of the University implementing policies.
- Supervised directly and advising more than 70 students in the graduate, masters and doctoral programs in Industrial Design, Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Architecture.
- Coordinated and supervise researches with focus to airplane Interior products, Design Management, Kansei Engineering and Accessibility. The result was five (5) patents to product for aircraft interior, one (1) patent of tools, one (1) patent of Health product and other five (5) products received that awards in design
- Developed and coordinate than more ten (10) disciplines in the graduate level and post-graduate courses university about of Innovation; User Experience, Human Factors, Design Management, Industrial Design, Kansei Engineering, Theory of color, both face-to-face and online.
Universidade Regional de Joinville Joinville, SC
Professor of Industrial Design January 1998 – May 2002
- Developed and coordinate disciplines in the graduate level courses university about of Human Factors, Product Design, Technical draw and Illustration to graduate both face-to-face and online.
Universidade Tuiuti do Paraná Curitiba, PR
Professor of Industrial, Graphic and Fashion Design January 2001 – July 2002
- Developed and coordinate disciplines in the graduate level courses university about of Human Factors, Product Design, Theory of Design, Technical draw and Illustration to graduate both face-to-face and online.
- Design Management; Design for Assembly; Design for Manufacturability
- Human Factors, Usability and User Experience Design onboarding product design
- Extensive experience teaching and research in design and aircraft interior
- Experience in Microsoft Office programs, 3D Software and LMS platform
- Collaborated, development and instructed like voluntary work a team interdisciplinary than more 30 persons during COVID-19 Pandemic to development a new product with stakeholders that public and particular companies with focus in Product for disinfecting environments using ultraviolet technology and ozonized solution, enter march to dezember 2020
- Collaborated and instructed like voluntary work a team interdisciplinary in the MRG Solutions to develop strategies to manufacture products with stakeholders with focus in aircraft interior in Brazil enter march to august 2015
- Coordinated a team to develop the project and product "Tatames" that help persons with multi disabilities, since of the stage research to the production and of use. This product wined FINEP Innovation Award in 2005.
- Wrote one (1) book about Design Process Model in Operational level; six (6) chapters of books, for example Emotional Engineering and wrote more than fifty (50) scientific articles in different countries, like USA, Portugal, Switzerland, Turkey, Taiwan and Brazil.