COLT Technology Services
Associate Senior Manager, Service Management
August 2010 - present
- Managing a team of 40+ Employees to provide customer support for our customers including Incident Managers across India and Europe for Service Operations.
- Responsible and accountable for IT Services and Network infrastructure operations in Colt.
- Close bonding with technology vendors for major operational faults.
- Engagement with Service and contract managers and Business relationship managers to understand customer pains and escalations and meeting customers on regular intervals for long term healthy relationship.
- Working with sales on new customer bidding with respect to operations.
- Accountable for Process Management and governance of Service Management for COLT.
- Ensuring resources are prioritized to resolve major incidents and Problems in the most appropriate order (based on business impact).
- Chairing Incident and Problem review board with an objective of providing permanent fix to customer faults.
- Working closely across the process owners to develop the interlock between Incident/Problem and Change management to establish effective Service Management for our customers.
- Building KPI’s for my team and setting goals to achieve next level of growth for the function/organization.
- Colt ambassador from India which involves working with top colt leadership on new strategies and decision for the organization.
- Internal auditor for Business continuity of service operations.
Orange Business Services (A Company of France Telecom)
Manager Problem Management (IP)
June 2006 - August 2010
- Building and managing Problem Management Team globally to improve customer satisfaction for the services offered to the customers through permanent resolution of the network failures and follow ITIL best practices.
- Transition of Incident Management /Service Desk of International customers to India.
- To take lead responsibility for a specific project, manage project delivery and the associated resources, and act as the SPOC (single point of contact) for the project engagement. To lead and manage project team meetings with senior management of various clients.
- SPOC for ISO-20K audit in Service Operations.
- To ensure the appropriate change control processes are established and operated.
- Establishing various cross-functional interlocks.
- Streamlining the Operations for Customized, Extended and Standard Service desk customers.
- Anchoring the planning and execution of tools like Known Error Database in Service Operations
- Designed the Proposal for Global Problem Management structure and conducted a workshop in Egypt to establish this team in Orange business services as per ITIL framework.
Providing expert level support to all the Red Carpet and Diamond Customers.
- Formalizing the Problem Management Processes in Service Operations .
- Developing Staff competency and conduct innovative motivation plans.
- Proactively performing the Analysis to identify the pain factors and reducing the occurrence of Incidents.
- Streamlining the processes of Incident Management & Service Desks in accordance with ITIL guidlines and our Line of Buisness.
- Conducting Global Problem Management Review Calls with Peers to perform quality audits and improve Customer Satisfaction.
AT&T Communications Services India Pvt. Ltd
August 2005 - June 2006
- Management of North India Node of AT&T.
- Project handling for setting up Vertex and Infosys WAN.
- Project Management for AT&T, North India projects, manage the interface between local PTT and AT&T Singapore Global Client Support Center for multiple processes like, site acceptance process, Orchstream of CE router etc.
- Coaching and support AT&T client functional project teams in the planning and Implementation of specific projects that meet both client and General Management goals and Objectives. Assured programs and projects remain on schedule and meet client expectations.
- Creating and owning a Service Action Plan by clearly identifying issues, setting targets for resolution and including progress updates.
- Liaison, coordination and follow ups with service providers like BSNL, MTNL, VSNL, Bharti for maintaining the uptime commitment as per SLA for customer network issues.
- Ensuring quality of service operation between the company and the concerned customer
- Responsible to provide complete on site technical support for AT&T Global Network (AGN) MPLS New Delhi node.
- Configuration of CE Router, Installation of CE router and provide connectivity with AGN.
- Implementation of WAN/MAN networks of multiple E1/E3/T3 links and ISDN PRI/BRI.
Network Solutions Limited
Sr. Network Engineer/Team Leader – Engineering (Data)
May 2002 - August 2005
- Jammu and Kashmir Bank Wan Implementation Project.
- Computer Science Corporation Implementation of new Vlan setup with Core, distribution and access switches.
- Management of NIS account of ICICI Group of companies.
- Management of FMS account of Standard Chartered Bank.
- ICICI Group of Companies:
- Role in Project: As a Team Leader WAN Support North at ICICI Towers in Northern Region of India (10 Member Team) Hub Location.
- Manage the ongoing daily operational issues.
- Handle the Team escalations and providing Expert solutions.
- Getting the Team trained as per the skill set of the Project requirement.
- J & K Bank: As Senior Network Engineer.
- Configuration / Installation of New Routers.
- Configuration of Vlan setup in L3 Switches.
- Troubleshooting of Installed Routers/switches.
-- - present