Teacher - Clifton Park High School, Clifton Park, CA
September 2015 - Present
- Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 9th grade, administered tests and evaluations, and analyzed student performance.
- Conducted group/individual reading, math, and science activities.
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student/teacher interaction.
- Participated in faculty and parent conferences.
Teacher - RS Denham Elementary School, Albany, CA
June 2006 - June 2015
- Developed and implemented daily and unit lesson plans for 3rd grade, administered testing, tracked and analyzed class performance.
- Conducted group and one-on-one math, reading and writing activities.
- Developed excellent rapport with students.
- Fostered a classroom environment conducive to learning and promoting excellent student engagement.
- Conducted parent conferences.
Student Teacher - Jasmine Street School, Saratoga Springs, CA
- Designed and taught lessons in math, science, social studies, and reading curricula in 6th grade classroom.
- Created and implemented interdisciplinary literature study based on international theme.
Michelin College, Saratoga Springs, CA
Bachelor of Science
VOLUNTEERISM AND LEADERSHIP
Town Elementary School, Philadelphia, CA
January 2006 - Present
Tutored and mentored 2nd and 3rd graders enrolled in an after-school program.