Ultimately, the vision for the network is:
Every district has a knowledgeable and cohesive leadership team that guides the professional learning and practice of all administrators, teachers, and staff so that every student experiences highly effective teaching, learning, and assessment practices in every classroom, every day.
Network Capacities: Our North Stars
- A common understanding of the standards performance expectations
- Planning and reflecting on teaching using the CHETL and FfT as a guide.
- Utilizing data and quality assessments effectively to improve teaching and learning
- Planning/selecting rigorous and congruent learning experiences for instruction.
- Collaboratively curating/creating high quality resources.
- Utilizing provided resources, tools, protocols, and other network product.
- Supporting other educators as they move toward full implementation of these same processes/strategies in their own classrooms.
- Ensuring the District Leadership Team(DLT) has the capacity and understanding to support professional learning.